THE CREATOR HAS SPOKEN
It’s also a parody account
THE CREATOR HAS SPOKEN
It’s also a parody account
Infamous: Second Bruh
Final Bruh: XIV
League of Bruh
Super Mario Bruh.
grand theft bruh
BRUH EMBLEM: AWAKENING
WORLD OF BRUHCRAFT
Dark Bruh: Prepare to Die Edition
Above is the “Know Anon” code that allows you to expose any hateful anons you wish at your own whim. If you know anyone who’s struggling with anonymous hate, reblog this for them.
- How to install
Simply copy the above code and paste it right after the <head> portion of the HTML coding on your blog. This is with the jQuery script included, so everything should be covered. Once you’ve done this, update and save, then exit your customize page.
Re-enter your customize page, and under “appearance” should be a button called “Enable Know Anon”, which may be on or off automatically, depending. Flip the switch to enable or disable it, then save.
- How to use
When you get anonymous hate or anon messages you find offensive, simply exit your Inbox, enter your Customize page, flip the switch to “on”, then save and exist. Re-enter your inbox, and any and all anonymous messages will be exposed with a URL, if they have one. Note that this includes everything, not just the hate. Another thing to note is that, once you expose anons in the inbox, you can’t un-expose them. Flipping the switch back to “off” does nothing.
Answer a message people thought was on anon, and gee, they’ll get a nasty little surprise, hmm? It’s better than a fake anonymous button because while you still can’t control who it exposes, you can control when to do so.
Remember though, that this isn’t the only way to stop anonymous hate. As always, there’s simply the “turn anonymous asks off” button. And thanks to the update from a few months ago, anons CAN be blocked.
That little hand right there? That’s the ignore button. It’s present on all asks sent, whether anon or otherwise. When you block an anon, you have the option to report them for spam or harassment, and it will permanently block them. It also blocks the IP address and computer, so that person can’t take advantage of extra accounts to continue sending you hate. It effectively wipes that person right out of your Tumblr life. They cannot contact your blog again, ever.
For the website that gives you the Know Anon code, with or without jQuery script, in case that causes trouble (most themes come with it pre-installed, but not all), go here.
[ Goodness, wow thank you very much for letting me know this existed! That was very considerate of you! ]
EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN GETTING LITTLE NO-LIFE SHITHEADS BOTHERING THEM.
Here you go. <3
For my dear sunflowers, if you’ve been getting hate :)
(I won’t install this though because I’ve never gotten anon hate and I want to respect people who choose to remain anon ❤️)
>Implying dynamic IP’s arent a thing
>Salt from Anon Hate
>This is pretty much why the human race is screwed in the next 100 years.
Well, ladies, gents, or whatever you identify with, we’ve reached a major milestone here. 3000 followers! Holy moly.
So, I’m proud to officially announce that I’m holding a giveaway! One lucky(?) person is gonna get a free OC drawing from me, Cake. But, if you follow me, you know that it’ll be in the form of one of my various wigglegifs.
Specifically, you’re gonna get a single character, from-the-knee simple display gif, colored, with cellshading (or not, sometimes it looks better without it… up to you!) That means a still pic with one element of it animated (simply, meaning something like a graphic background, steam from a cup of coffee, little emotive elements… if you follow me you’ll know what to expect), and my signature and stuff.
Here are the rules!
- Like/reblog this post. With how I’ve lazily set things up, reblogging doubles your chances (I’m literally gonna copy/paste, so your name will show up twice with that and whatnot). Once you do that, you’re on the list! Also, uh, you have to be following me. I’ll know if you follow me after it, so… yeah.
- This is an OC giveaway. Meaning, I’m only gonna do your own characters. Fancharacters and stuff are okay, maybe? We’ll talk it out. But yeah, I like your characters more than any “official” character.
- Have a previously drawn ref for your OC (if you win). I would rather not go off of a wall of text for this… and I won’t! Sorry bout that.
- I’d rather keep this SFW, but if you want something like toplessness or whatevs, I’m not scared of nipples. Nipples are cool.
- I’m gonna let this post go for… hmm, two days, just to give everyone a chance to see it and stuff. I’ll announce when it’s over.
- The more fun I have with it, the prettier it’s gonna be. So erm… keep that in mind with who you’d want me to draw. No matter what, I’m gonna try my best, but you know the sorts of things I tend to draw already!
- I’m cool with drawing most types of girls (humans, furries, aliens, cookie dough girls, toaster girls, etc, the list is long). However, I can say “nah” if I reeeeally don’t wanna draw it (which there’s a small chance of), but we can work it out and I’ll try my best to give you a thing.
How it’s gonna work: I’m gonna put all the likes and reblogs on a list, and with a random number generator, I’ll see who wins. I’ll contact you PRIVATELY to tell you that you won, and we can talk after that. ‘w’
Let’s get to it! Can’t wait to see who’s gettin’ doodled. =w=
cats literally have no concept of gender identity
please go outside
I bet I’m gonna be the only one here that’s excited for Uncharted 4.
Slice turns two years old on June 7th (tomorrow!), so it’s time for a GIVEAWAY! Yay!
The prize will be the Cake Family Babysitting Fun minifigure set, which includes Mr. Cake, Mrs. Cake, Pound, Pumpkin, Pinkie Pie, and Nurse Redheart to round it out. This is the official set, brand new (the loose set is mine), bought just for this giveaway!
NOTE: To cut down on shipping (especially since it’s open internationally), the figures will be deboxed and packed in a bubble mailer. Other shipping arrangements can be made if desired.
- To enter, like and/or reblog this post (both count, so you can have up to two entries). You don’t need to be following Slice to enter, but please be fair and don’t use multiple accounts.
- Winners will be drawn sometime on Monday (June 9th) via random-number generator.
- This is NOT restricted to only US citizens, don’t worry!
- Please have your ask box turned on so I can contact you to let you know you’ve won! If you don’t respond within 24 hours, or your ask box is not turned on, I will reroll for another winner.
- If you are under 13 years old, please have a parent or guardian enter for you!
- Items come from a non-smoking home. I do have cats.
- Questions/etc. can be directed to my regular tumblr.
(bucket not included)
Thanks for two years of delicious cake! ♥
so what nonon actually wanted to say is
reblog every time